Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fuzz madness.

I was about to leave for church today, when upon opening the car door, something fell into the "crack" beside the driver seat and the door - something in which i thought was a leaf of some sort. So boldly and not-so-wisely, I stuck my hand down and tried to grab it. It all happened ridiculously quick because I was in a hurry to do campus pickups for church. Before I knew it the so-i-thought leaf was a fuzzy, almost weightless, jumpy MOTH that fell into my car!

EW! EW! EW!
i hate moths. and i touched one.
initial thoughts: i'm traumatized!
call me dramatic. but i really hate and fear all kinds of bugs.

finally i scouted around for long sticks alongside the road.
and flicked it out after several tries. yay me. all by myself!
instead of "ANNAAAAA!!!" or.
scream scream scream with rest of apartment.
or. "JAAAASONNNN" - apartment mate's boyfriend.
well. i suppose i didn't quite have a choice.
can't holler at some stranger for such help. hee.

ha. what a way to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. omg!! poor you!! i hate and fear all kinds of bugs also. i would have screamed if i tried grabbing a moth!!! ;odisjfa;idjsfa

    ReplyDelete